CarbExplore Research B.V. Terms of Service (“Agreement”)
Please read these Terms of Service (“Agreement”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using www.carbexplore.com (“the Site”) and any of its online or offline services (“the Service”) operated by CarbExplore Research B.V. (“the Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at www.carbexplore.com and the Service at www.carbexplore.com and any of its subdomains, subdirectories, and affiliated domains.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site and the Service or contributing content or other materials to the Site and the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account, which can be done from within your CarbExplore account. An e-mail or phone call is not considered as a cancellation.
- We have the right to suspend and terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time.
- All of your content will be inaccessible upon cancellation, awaiting to be permanently deleted. Your data can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- The Site and the Service and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by CarbExplore Research and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- All data that you enter while using the Service, remains your own as long as you are a paying customer of the Site and the Service.
Links To Other Sites
- Our Site and our Service may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by CarbExplore Research.
Limitation Of Liability
- In no event shall CarbExplore Research, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Site or the Service, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising from your violation of any third-party’s rights.
- Your use of the Site and the Service is at your sole risk. The Site and the Service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Site and the Service are provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
- CarbExplore Research, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Site and the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Site and the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Site and the Service will meet your requirements.
- This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site and the Service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
- Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site and the Service, use of the Site and the Service, or access to the Site and the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- You understand that technical processing and transmission of the Site and the Service, including your content and data, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (1) transmissions over various networks and (2) changes to adapt and conform to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com.
This Agreement was last modified on July 6, 2019.